Thursday, January 13, 2011

it reflectS!!

It's awesome!! As time goes by, i did not noticed i've almost passed another stage of my life. Sad to know but it is good.

Fourth year life is almost gone, the third quarter was finished. So many learnings and discoveries came. It was focused on the applications of HTML. HTML images and links, Image Tag and Src Attributes, and Allignments are introduced.

I also met some difficulties and problems as i was browsing TLE ICT IV. Sometimes, my Exerz are wrong beacause of eye defects, I did not see some mistakes. On my activities, I'm not paasing some of those on time. That's the problem.

Moving on, I will make my best to study harder to be the best, if I can. I will be more serious and diligent next time. I'll make all these adjustments, if I can.

If I can, Then I will!!

0 comments: